GOLD MEDAL WINNER! Lemon Myrtle Deodorant 65g
This product is currently sold out.
This one's a WINNER! Our popular lemon myrtle deodorant won the Gold Medal and the People's Choice Medal in the 2019 Australian Non-Toxic Awards. It has a citrus scent that's both soothing and revitalising. We perfume it with native Australian lemon myrtle oil, lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils. Our palm-sized screw-top 65g tin will keep you fresh for 10 -12 weeks.
My Shay contains absolutely no aluminium salts, triclosan, parabens, propellants, alcohol or artificial perfumes. It's 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- Gentle on you and on the planet
- Super effective and great value for money
- 100% vegan and cruelty-free
- Contains pure essential oils
- Made with all natural and organic ingredients
- Suitable for women, men, teens and tweens
- No plastic
- No aluminium salts, alcohol, propellants or toxins
- No parabens, triclosan or artificial perfumes
- Won't clog your pores - sweat healthily!
- Safe for your clothes & gentle enough to use after shaving
- Screw top tin easy to open and close
How to use:
Using two clean fingers, rub a pea-sized amount of deodorant into each armpit. It will melt into your skin, leaving an invisible layer of protection. You're good to go!
Full list of ingredients:
- Shea butter* - fair trade
- Coconut oil*
- Tapioca starch*
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Candelilla wax
- Cocoa butter*
- Pure essential oils of lemon myrtle, lemongrass and sweet orange